Do You Need a Kind, Gentle, and Caring Seattle Dentist?
Dr. Vicki Fidler can give you a comfortable dental experience to feel right at home.
“I’ve personally heard from patients how they had traumatic dental experiences in the past. I felt horrible about this. I believe everyone deserves better, which is why I became a Seattle dentist and opened Fidler on the Tooth. I promise you can tell my team and myself your fears and concerns. We’ll listen – not judge you.”
We can all agree that everyone is busy. We do live in the Seattle area after all! That’s we make every effort to provide same-day services to serve you better. Fidler on the Tooth caters to you by working around your schedule so you can spend more time on the things that matter the most to you.
How do we do this?
- Multiple family appointments
- Combine appointments into a single visit
- Receive treatment the same day as your exam
- Same-day emergency dentistry available
- Outside referral rarely needed
- Book your appointments easily
No matter what, we’re here to serve you. Fidler on the Tooth serves the Seattle area, including the Capitol Hill, Ballard, Sandpoint, Queen Anne, Laurelhurst, North Seattle, Madison Park, University Village, and Wedgewood neighborhoods.
Isn’t it time you get the smile you love? On top of helping patients overcome their dental fears, Dr. Fidler loves providing gorgeous cosmetic dentistry. She offers modern cosmetic dental services, including:
- Invisalign: An orthodontic solution, which involves a series of clear aligners to straighten your smile without cumbersome brackets and wires.
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening: Smile brighter and faster with our in-office teeth whitening. Zoom! brightens your smile up to eight shades in just one appointment.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges: Missing teeth? Is your tooth severely damaged? Crowns and bridges can restore your smile’s function and beauty.
Want to know more about our cosmetic services? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Fidler today.
Do you have dental anxiety? Sedation dentistry can be your saving grace to help you get a healthy smile. We understand dental work presents a challenge for some people. That’s where sedation dentistry comes in. It helps you feel relaxed and at ease during your dental visits.
At Fidler on the Tooth, we offer three safe and proven sedation options to help ease dental phobia:
- Oral Sedation
- IV Sedation
- Nitrous Oxide
On top of this, we provide many comforts to make your visits even more relaxing. Here are some of the amenities we offer:
- Pillows and Blankets
- Movie Goggles
- Coffee and Snacks
- And More
Earning your trust is what matters most to us. You can trust we’ll listen to your fears, concerns, and questions – no lectures and no guilt trips.
Schedule a visit with us today to experience it for yourself.
Just simple, genuine dental care.
Do You Feel a Little Nervous Around a Seattle Dentist?
Valerie, Actual Patient
Olivia M., Actual Patient
Celine P., Actual Patient