Compassionate Care with a Gentle Touch
We believe you deserve the best.
A Dentist in Seattle That Understands Dental Anxiety & Helps You Overcome it
Dr. Vicki Fidler can give you a comfortable dental experience to feel right at home.
“I’ve personally heard from patients how they had traumatic dental experiences in the past. I felt horrible about this. I believe everyone deserves better, which is why I became a Seattle dentist and opened Fidler on the Tooth. I promise you can tell my team and myself your fears and concerns. We’ll listen – not judge you.”
We can all agree that everyone is busy. We do live in the Seattle area after all! That’s why we make every effort to provide same-day services to serve you better. Fidler on the Tooth caters to you by working around your schedule so you can spend more time on the things that matter the most to you.
How do we do this?
- Multiple family appointments
- Combine appointments into a single visit
- Receive treatment the same day as your exam
- Same-day emergency dentistry available
- Outside referral rarely needed
- Book your appointments easily
No matter what, we’re here to serve you. Fidler on the Tooth serves the Seattle area, including the Capitol Hill, Ballard, Sandpoint, Queen Anne, Laurelhurst, North Seattle, Madison Park, University Village, and Wedgewood neighborhoods.
Isn’t it time you get the smile you love? On top of helping patients overcome their dental fears, Dr. Fidler loves providing gorgeous cosmetic dentistry. She offers modern cosmetic dental services, including:
- Invisalign: An orthodontic solution, which involves a series of clear aligners to straighten your smile without cumbersome brackets and wires.
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening: Smile brighter and faster with our in-office teeth whitening. Zoom! brightens your smile up to eight shades in just one appointment.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges: Missing teeth? Is your tooth severely damaged? Crowns and bridges can restore your smile’s function and beauty.
Want to know more about our cosmetic services? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Fidler today.
An experienced Seattle Dentist who gives dental care with compassion and a gentle touch
Dr. Fidler joined forces with Dr. Wang to help provide you with the high-quality care you deserve. Continue to expect the same compassionate dental care but, with even more convenience with two Seattle dentists who want to help you.
Here are a few facts about Dr. Wang:
- Born and raised in East Bay California
- Graduated from NYU College of Dentistry
- Awarded Resident of the Year and Oral Surgery Resident of the Year
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry and received his Fellowship in 2017
- Fluent in Mandarin and conversational in Spanish
You can learn more about him on our blog page.
Hayley J., Actual Patient
Valerie, Actual Patient
Olivia M., Actual Patient
Celine P., Actual Patient
Seth M., Actual Patient
Frequently Asked Questions About Fidler On The Tooth
- What can I expect on my first appointment?
Check out our new patient page for a complete overview of what you can expect at your first appointment.
- What is a sealant?
Read our blog for detailed information on exactly what a sealant is and how it helps prevent cavities.
- Does Fidler on the Tooth do Invisalign®? Yes we do! Visit our Invisalign page for more information and to Download our free infographic “The Ultimate Patient’s Guide to Invisalign®“.
- Why do I need to have x-rays taken?
X-rays allow us to see any cavities between the teeth, see the health of your bones around the teeth, and we will be able to monitor your overall dental health. To read up on dental x-rays, click here.
A Dentist in Seattle Who Carefully Listens to Your Concerns.
Our dental office is located between the University of Washington and Children’s Hospital in the Laurelhurst area.
Don’t hesistate to ask us anything! We’re here for you. Call us at 206-526-1437 or email email@example.com.
Get a head start on your first visit by filling out our New Patient forms online. Don’t forget to learn what to expect from your visit.