Did you recently move to the area? Let us be the first to say, “Welcome!”
We know it can be overwhelming when you move to a new city: choosing a new dentist, finding your go-to grocery store, even deciding which dry cleaners to use – the decisions might seem endless!
As long-time residents of Seattle, we’re proud to call it home – and we’re confident you’re going to feel right at home here too! Here are a few of our team’s favorite local services, restaurants, and activities:
Our favorite Seattle restaurants:
- Varlamos – Great pizza and calzones – friendly staff and owners.
- Marlai– Wonderful Thai food- great service!
- Great State Burger– Best new burgers in town! Did we mention the amazing milkshakes?
Some of the best services Seattle has to offer:
- In Spa– A great way to pamper yourself- They have many services that include, massages , facials, waxing, and mani-pedis.
- Wax Bar – Many waxing services in a boutique setting.
- District Yoga and Fitness – Great way to start your day or unwind at the end of the day.
Our favorite ways to spend the day in Seattle:
- Woodland Park Zoo– In the heart of Seattle- Great place to take the family. Who doesn’t love cute animals?
- University Village– Great outdoor mall- Unique stores and restaurants.
- Space Needle– Of course you have to check out the famous Space Needle while you are in town.
We sincerely hope you’ll check some of these hot spots out! If you’re choosing a new dentist as well, see what other Fidler on the Tooth dental patients have to say about our practice:
We’d love to hear from you! What are some of your local favorites? Leave a comment below and let us know!